Our range of potty training accessories includes potties, step stools and toilet training seats. Potty training can feel like a big step, so letting your child pick out their own potty can help make that step easier.
Kids can choose a potty decorated with familiar characters like Peppa Pig, Thomas the Tank Engine and the PAW Patrol gang. Some of the potties in our range feature music or realistic flushing sounds to reward your child. They might even like the Sumer Infant My Size Potty, a potty that looks just like a grown up toilet.
Potty Training Tips
1. Summertime is the best time to start potty training.
2. Signs your child might be ready include improved bladder control, letting you know they want to be changed, taking off their own nappy or asking to sit on the toilet.
3. Keep the potty in a private space and make sure your child knows where it is.
4. Bring them to the bathroom throughout the day for practice.
5. A reward system can help encourage your child.
6. If accidents continue, they can always return to nappies and try again in a few weeks.