Are you sure?
This will redirect you to the selected website and the basket will be emptied
In StockinStock false false
FREE Service; You will receive email within 1 hour when your order is Ready for Collection. Have your phone with this Ready for Collection email with you. We will hold your order for 2 days. Still can't make it, no problem, no charge.
The Fusion Science 360mm Refractor Telescope has been designed to show you the moon’s craters, Jupiter’s major moons, and even glimpses of Saturn’s rings. It also delivers great views of mountains and animals near and far in the world around us.
Using Your Telescope:
1. Practise setting up when you are indoors and have lots of light.
2. Take your telescope outside. Viewing objects through windows is not recommended.
3. Let your telescope adjust to the outside temperature, as the lens may fog up.
4. Choose the darkest spot available. Moonless nights are best for deep-sky objects.
5. Set up on a flat surface with a wide view of the sky.
6. When choosing an eyepiece, remember the lowest numbers have the highest magnification.
7. Always be sure to remove the dust cap from the lens.
8. Start with the lowest power eyepiece for a wide view.
9. For a closer look at an object you’ve found, switch to a higher power eyepiece.
10. To focus, slowly adjust the focuser knob until you have just passed best focus, then dial back to the best focus.
EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Do not view sun with this telescope. Viewing the sun can cause serious eye damage.