Please note this promotion has ended.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Online Transactions: LEGOLAND Voucher code will be issued on the Order Confirmation Page & on the Order Confirmation Email post transaction.
In-Store Transactions: LEGOLAND Voucher code will be issued on the till receipt.
This voucher for Free Child Entry ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one free child's ticket when purchasing a full price adult ticket.
Validity Dates: Promotion is available from June 1st - August 31st 2019. Voucher code must be redeemed before November 2nd 2019.
If the holder of the Voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: LEGOLAND ® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND ® Discovery Centre Manchester, and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham ("Attractions") then he/she may take with him/her one Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as payable at www.legoland.co.uk/smyths
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- The Code is only available in participating UK and Ireland Smyths Toys Superstores and on the Smyths Toys UK and Irish websites.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 1st June 2019 UNTIL 2 nd November 2019 subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraph 7, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 9. Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year. Only one unique Code can be used per person and per transaction.
- The Voucher or the Code can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher and the Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions. Only one Voucher is available per
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED
Excluded Dates: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th September 2019
Closed Dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th October 2019
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort:
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED AT THE ATTRACTION BY SURRENDERING THE VOUCHER. (Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee).
- Please take your Voucher with you to the entrance gate of your chosen participating Attraction.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2019 SEASON START AND END DATES: [LEGOLAND® Windsor
Resort opens 15 th March 2019 and Closes on 2 nd November 2019. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham are open all year round with the exception of 25 th December 2019. CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE OR VIA THE TELEPHONE WHEN
USING YOUR VOUCHER. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events (including LEOGLAND® at Christmas). The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attraction. The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction's website for additional costs.
- At LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, an adult is anyone aged 16 and over. At LEGOLAND Discovery
Centre Birmingham and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, an adult is anyone aged 18 and
over. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND
Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND
Discovery Centre Manchester, and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham.
- Visitors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for
resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, [via an App] or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including overcapacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort; Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit www.LEGOLAND.co.uk and www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.uk.
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 20 above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Smyths Toys UK Ltd, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Smyths Toys UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out in Annex A to these terms and conditions. Such notice sets out how Merlin will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Merlin shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant Irish law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in an Irish court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
For Merlin enquiries contact the Merlin’s careline on 0871 222 2001 in the UK 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Merlin Attractions Operations Limited (Company No: 06272935) whose registered office is at Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, Dorset BH15 1LD LEGO, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.