Are you sure?
This will redirect you to the selected website and the basket will be emptied
Competition Terms and Conditions
Toys Catalogue 2017 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. There will be one overall winner who will receive a £500 Smyths Toys Superstores giftcard.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants. This competition runs on the Smyths Toys Superstores UK website. The winner will be selected at random from all entries which are submitted to Smyths Toys Superstores through the UK website - https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/.
3. This competition is open to all UK residents. The competition is open to all, except employees of Smyths Toys Superstores and their partners and subsidiaries.
4. All entrants under 18 years of age must obtain authorisation from a parent or guardian before entering this competition and must provide an e-mail address for their parent or guardian as a condition for entry.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. Entrants accept that if they win, Smyths Toys Superstores will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use the winner’s name and county address for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and they may be required to participate in post-event publicity.
8. Personal information about the participants will be shared with the prize provider in order that the prizes can be delivered.
9. Smyths Toys Superstores are the promoter of this competition.
10. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.
11. Only one entry per person.
12. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full for any reason, such as corrupted web pages, by the closing date.
13. All entrants must have a valid email address.
14. The decisions of Smyths Toys Superstores as the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners’ name and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request in writing to the Promoter.
16. Smyths Toys Superstores reserve the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe any of these terms and conditions have been breached.
17. Competition entry dates 29th August to 30th September 2017 inclusive.
18. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm 30th September 2017.