Are you sure?
This will redirect you to the selected website and the basket will be emptied
Includes 12 paints, 1 brush, and a piggy bank for you to decorate.
1. You can add a few drops of water to the colour if it looks to dry and sticky.
2. You can freely mix up colours to get a new colour.
3. After painting pottery needs to be baked.
4. Before baking the pottery you can wipe off the colours by tissue or wash up the pottery if a mistake has being made. (After baking the colour cannot be washed or wiped off)
5. To protect your colours allow the pottery to dry for one day before baking. If you bake it too soon the colours will dull.
6. Allow your pottery to cool completely before using.