PlayStation 4 Games (143)
Mass Effect™: Andromeda PS4
- Chart Your Own Course in a Dangerous New Galaxy. Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home.
- Lead the First Humans in Andromeda on a Desperate Search for our New Home. In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict
- Fight with your Pathfinder Team in Battle Against Terrifying Enemies and Creatures. New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
- Build a Formidable Hero with Amazing Weapons, Powers and Tech. With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens PS4
- Includes Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, BB-8, Kylo Ren, Generalo Hux and Captain Phasma
- New gameplay features including Multi-Builds
- Blaster Battles are possible for the first time
- Several vehicles including the Millennium Falcon
- High speed flight gameplay can be experienced
Horizon Zero Dawn PS4
- Gather primitive resources and fuse them with advanced tech to create deadly new weapons.
- Explore a vibrant world rich with the beauty of nature – but inhabited by awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. Guide Aloy through this dynamic environment primed for constant exploration and exhilarating gameplay.
- Hunt, run and hide from mechanized beasts of all shapes and sizes – each with different and unique abilities – and plan every move to out-think and out-fight them.
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 PS4
- Plants Attack — Bring the fight to the zombies for the first time in franchise history. Go on the offensive as the plants in all-new 24-player Herbal Assault mode, or defend Zomburbia in 4-player zombie co-op in Graveyard Ops.
- Characters From All Ages — Bring even more strategic depth to this all-out botanical battle with 14 total character classes, and over 100 playable plants and zombies from the past, present, and future.
- Play Your Way — With 9 lawn-inspiring game modes, play in crazy 24-player online battles in Herbal Assault or Gardens & Graveyards, choose the plant or zombie side in 4-player co-op, or go solo playing against AI opponents or locally in split-screen co-op
- A Living PvZ World — The struggle for Suburbia has come into full bloom, with 12 maps bursting with personality and humor, Zombossified cityscapes, and crowded airspaces, all layered with hidden secrets waiting to be discovered.
Grand Theft Auto V PS4
- Grand Theft Auto V evolves nearly every feature of the previous GTA games
- Exclusive first person mode allows the game to be played through the eyes of the lead protaganist
- Addition to new activities including parachute jumps, scuba diving and jet skiing
- Random events have been added and can appear at any stage during the game
- More vehicles, businesses and weapons than any other GTA title
Uncharted 4 PS4
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics in Uncharted 4 give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics.
- Added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environment open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration.
- Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in UNCHARTED history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular.
- UNCHARTED Multiplayer: UNCHARTED 4 will continue to evolve the franchise’s multiplayer experience on PS4.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard PS4
- The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles and PlayStation VR
- Resident Evil 7 will be reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
- Immersive, visceral horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal; PSVR compatibility heightens the chilling experience even more
- Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
- Step inside the plantation now on PlayStation Plus – The standalone teaser demo “Beginning Hour” can be downloaded now by PlayStation Plus subscribers, delivering players a taste of what they can expect from Resident Evil 7 biohazard when it releases
- Building upon on last year’s “KITCHEN” tech demo for PlayStation VR, the events in “Beginning Hour” see the player awaken inside a dilapidated cottage within an ominous plantation mansion. Can players make it out alive?
© 2017 Smyths Toys Superstores