Nintendo Wii/Wii U (36)
Minecraft Story Mode: The Complete Adventure Wii U
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang.
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want.
- Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. Work your way through the traps and devices inside to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner.
- You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster and stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack Wii U
- An Extreme Cross-Over. For the first time in any LEGO® videogame, characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own.
- Keep Expanding. By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favourite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
- More is Better. Bring up to seven minifigures, vehicles and/or gadgets into the game all at once by dropping them on the LEGO® Toy Pad for the most exciting and action-filled game around.
- Play Alone or with a Friend. Players can let imagination guide their solo journey or have a friend join the adventure with co-operative, drop-in/drop-out play.
- The Starter Pack Will Last. The LEGO® Toy Pad and the videogame found in the initial Starter Pack will offer continued compatibility with future Expansion Packs for years to come.
- Like any LEGO building set, LEGO Dimensions is a system of play that offers continued compatibility – everything bought today or expanded with tomorrow will continue to work.
Hyrule Warriors Wii U
- The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted and Hyrule Kingdom is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time led by Sorceress Cia.
- Heroic Link carves through a huge onslaught of enemies as he executes flashy moves with combat attacks. This also marks the first time that many other iconic characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise are playable for any length of time.
- Protect and reclaim recognizable landmarks from multiple games in The Legend of Zelda series, including such classic areas like Hyrule Field and the Palace of Twilight.
- Push back armies of classic enemies from The Legend of Zelda, as well as powerful enemies making their debuts in Hyrule Warriors.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities.
- Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a friend using local co-op mode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad, providing each player with his or her own screen.
- Tap your Link amiibo to unlock the Spinner weapon!
- In Hyrule Warriors, tapping the Link amiibo on the Wii U GamePad will unlock a brand new weapon to play with: the Spinner from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
- Tapping the amiibo of a character from Hyrule Warriors once a day will unlock a strong weapon for that character to use! You can also tap any amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. Collection once a day to receive random materials, weapons and Rupees
- You can use amiibo on Wii U by tapping them to the NFC touchpoint on the Wii U GamePad. For more information regarding amiibo please visit www.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo
© 2017 Smyths Toys Superstores