Nintendo Wii U (47)
Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Take to the starting grid with Bowser’s minions, available as playable characters for the first time ever.
- Share the fun with everyone over Miiverse.
New Super Mario Bros WII U
- Swoop through levels and cling to walls when Mario transforms into Flying Squirrel Mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto Tiny Balloon Yoshi.
- The Wii U GamePad controller offers a new way to play multiplayer in this game. An extra player can jump into the action using the new Boost mode, creating platforms out of thin air to help others navigate tricky stages or access hidden or hard-to-reach
- Boost mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, allowing for new ways to find the fastest routes through each level.
- Play on the big screen or the small screen. Switch game play from the TV to the GamePad at any time to continue playing even when others are using the TV.
- Experience Mario together like never before with Miiverse. See other players’ comments and accomplishments while you play and leave your own feedback for others to see when connected to the Nintendo Network.
Mario Party 10 Wii U
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series.
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad.
- Colors and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new mini-games in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.*
- *Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.
Yoshi's Woolly World Wii U
- Players tangle, pull and stitch yarn to explore Yoshi’s world in creative new ways.
- Yoshi has never been more adorable than as a toy knit from yarn. His entire environment is made from materials like felt, yarn, cloth and cotton, creating a gorgeous HD world that looks good enough to touch.
- Instead of eggs, Yoshi tosses yarn balls at enemies. He can incapacitate a Piranha Plant by muzzling it with a piece of colored string. Or he can even use the yarn to knit together background elements.
- Gobble friends and turn theminto eggs. Then toss them into hard-to- reach heights and secret depths to discover in two-player cooperative play.
- he game is co-developed by Good-Feel, the developer that created Kirby’s Epic Yarn, and Nintendo Co., Ltd under the supervision of Takashi Tezuka, producer of Yoshi’s Story and the Yoshi’s Island series.
© 2015 Smyths Toys Superstores