Nintendo Wii U (35)
Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Take to the starting grid with Bowser’s minions, available as playable characters for the first time ever.
- Share the fun with everyone over Miiverse.
Super Mario 3D World WII U
- Each character has unique abilities and play styles.
- The new cat transformation allows players to run on all fours, pounce on enemies and attack in mid-air
- Explore colourful 3D environments filled with obstacles and contraptions
New Super Mario Bros WII U
- Swoop through levels and cling to walls when Mario transforms into Flying Squirrel Mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto Tiny Balloon Yoshi.
- The Wii U GamePad controller offers a new way to play multiplayer in this game. An extra player can jump into the action using the new Boost mode, creating platforms out of thin air to help others navigate tricky stages or access hidden or hard-to-reach
- Boost mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, allowing for new ways to find the fastest routes through each level.
- Play on the big screen or the small screen. Switch game play from the TV to the GamePad at any time to continue playing even when others are using the TV.
- Experience Mario together like never before with Miiverse. See other players’ comments and accomplishments while you play and leave your own feedback for others to see when connected to the Nintendo Network.
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker Wii U
- Equipped with nothing more than a neck scarf, backpack and oversized head lamp, Captain Toad finds hidden gems, coins and power-ups on his way to the gold star at the end of each tricky, trap-filled stage.
- Captain Toad isn’t particularly fast or strong. He can’t jump and he has no super powers. But he knows that sometimes, it’s all about wits and perspective.
- Twist the camera to reveal hidden locations and other secrets. The Wii U GamePad offers a closer view of the dangers and hidden items in each maze, and its gyro controls can also be used to peer around.
- Captain Toad’s world is brimming with life, with dangerous enemies, tricky platforms, nasty traps and secrets to uncover. Each stage is its own puzzle to solve, and littered throughout are hidden items in hard-to-reach places.
Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush Wii U
- Dream Land has been drained of all its colour and it’s down to Kirby to bring the colour back by traversing seven planets, defeating enemies and solving puzzles along the way.
- Make loops, launch Kirby into the air, or protect him from obstacles and enemies. Get creative and see what you and your rainbow lines can do as you navigate Kirby through seven big levels.
- The intuitive drawing mechanic is a spiritual successor to Kirby: Power Paintbrush for Nintendo DS that builds on the game play and takes it in a new direction.
- There are tons of items and treasures just waiting to be found on every clay-filled stage. Keep your eyes open and lead Kirby to the prize.
Mario Party 10 Wii U
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series.
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad.
- Colors and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new mini-games in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.*
- *Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.
© 2015 Smyths Toys Superstores