Nintendo Wii U (37)
Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Take to the starting grid with Bowser’s minions, available as playable characters for the first time ever.
- Share the fun with everyone over Miiverse.
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric Wii U
- Four Friends: Each playable with their own unique skills and personalities
- Play as a Team: Use individual abilities to explore the environment, fight together in combat and use the new Enerbeam tether mechanic to interact with the world
- A New World Full of Adventure: Discover amazing environments, run at high speeds, fight colossal enemies and pilot awesome vehicles
- Multiplayer: Drop in/out two-player co-op, and a special “Team Challenges" mode for up to four players
- Platform Exclusives: Off-TV play, GamePad interactivity, and Miiverse sharing features
New Super Mario Bros WII U
- Swoop through levels and cling to walls when Mario transforms into Flying Squirrel Mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto Tiny Balloon Yoshi.
- The Wii U GamePad controller offers a new way to play multiplayer in this game. An extra player can jump into the action using the new Boost mode, creating platforms out of thin air to help others navigate tricky stages or access hidden or hard-to-reach
- Boost mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, allowing for new ways to find the fastest routes through each level.
- Play on the big screen or the small screen. Switch game play from the TV to the GamePad at any time to continue playing even when others are using the TV.
- Experience Mario together like never before with Miiverse. See other players’ comments and accomplishments while you play and leave your own feedback for others to see when connected to the Nintendo Network.