Nintendo 3DS & DSi (79)
Tomodachi Life 3DS
- “Tomodachi” means “friend” in Japanese, and “friends” are at the heart of this game
- Make Miis of anyone you want, scan them in via QR codes or import from your Mii Plaza
- - For the first time ever, Mii characters behave based on the personality traits you select, playing out the drama you set in motion
- Watch as your Miis develop relationships and go about their lives on the island
- Share experiences of your personal soap opera directly on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr via the Nintendo 3DS Image Share service
Super Smash Bros 3DS
- Customize different aspects of your character when playing locally or online with friends in a variety of multiplayer modes.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers all over the world online in “For Fun” or “For Glory” modes.
- View most elements of the high-energy action at silky-smooth
Mario Kart 3DS
- New courses take players on wild rides over a mountain road, on city streets and through a dusty desert
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories
- People can choose to race as one of their favourite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character
- The game supports both Spot Pass and Street Pass features.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection