New Games Coming Soon (93)
Yoshi's Woolly World Wii U with amiibo
- Players tangle, pull and stitch yarn to explore Yoshi’s world in creative new ways.
- Yoshi has never been more adorable than as a toy knit from yarn. His entire environment is made from materials like felt, yarn, cloth and cotton, creating a gorgeous HD world that looks good enough to touch.
- Instead of eggs, Yoshi tosses yarn balls at enemies. He can incapacitate a Piranha Plant by muzzling it with a piece of colored string. Or he can even use the yarn to knit together background elements.
- Gobble friends and turn theminto eggs. Then toss them into hard-to- reach heights and secret depths to discover in two-player cooperative play.
- The game is co-developed by Good-Feel, the developer that created Kirby’s Epic Yarn, and Nintendo Co., Ltd under the supervision of Takashi Tezuka, producer of Yoshi’s Story and the Yoshi’s Island series.
© 2015 Smyths Toys Superstores