New Games Coming Soon (124)
No Man's Sky PS4
- With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man’s Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before.
- Exploration is entirely seamless, with no loading screens, whether you're flying from space to a planet's surface or even warping between solar systems.
- Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there’s no limit to how you play No Man’s Sky. You may slip between play-styles freely, from pirate to miner, bounty hunter to surveyor, but any action can have lasting consequences.
- Everyone starts No Man’s Sky on the outer rim of the same unexplored galaxy. As you progress, you will come across countless undiscovered solar systems, planets, lifeforms and much more.
- Make enemies and forge alliances by joining battles between the factions that occupy the galaxy.
- Discovering rare resources and trading them where they are most valuable will help you amass a fortune you can exchange for upgrades and ships that can carry ever more cargo.
- By upgrading your engines, you can travel further and faster, pushing at the frontiers of the known galaxy.
- The galaxy is a living, breathing place, with trade convoys travelling between stars, pirates, police and military ships ever ready for action, and planets teeming with life.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want.
- Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. Work your way through the traps and devices inside to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner.
- You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster and stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
DRAGON QUEST VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past 3DS
- Rebuilt visuals and a complete retelling of the story make this a fresh way to experience this classic game
- Explore a beautifully designed world that you shape as you travel back and forth in time
- Meet an iconic cast of classic characters and monsters designed by critically acclaimed manga and game artist Akira Toriyama
- Customise your party from more than 30 vocations and level up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities
- Expand and share your adventure even more with the StreetPass feature – send and receive traveller’s tablets to explore new dungeons that contain rare monsters and unique equipment
Mario Party Star Rush 3DS
- Recruit characters like Toadette, Rosalina and Wario to team up with and support you in Toad Scramble starring Toads
- Choose from multiple boards in different worlds, each with tricky boss battles
- Up to four players can simultaneously roll and move freely around a map
- Team up with up to four Mushroom Kingdom characters who can help you win by participating in different events
- Fully refined for bite-sized portable play, perfect for Nintendo 3DS family systems
- Multiplayer via Local Play or Download Play. For the first time in series history, compatible with multi-card communication
- Packed with different modes that everyone can enjoy
© 2016 Smyths Toys Superstores