Bath Toys (7)
- Each baby squirts water and features a different number that corresponds to the base.
- Number matching game promotes development of early skills.
- Mummy octopus separates and becomes a fun pouring cup.
- Baby octopuses can also stick to the bath or tiles for extra fun.
- Includes mummy octopus and her 8 babies.
- Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth
- Number matching game promotes development of early skills
- Each baby octopus comes away and is used as a water squirter
- Includes: 8 x Squirters, 1 x floating base and 1 x pourer
Tomy Pirate Bath Ship
- Pirate Jake can climb the mast for a bird's-eye view over the bubbles.
- His playful Octopus is ready to give a quick squirt of water to any unwelcome visitors.
- For a more masterly blast of water Pirate Jake merely needs to activate his big red cannon at the helm of the ship.
- Includes pirate ship, pirate, water squirting octopus,cannon water shooter, spinning water wheel and dinghy.
Tomy Do Re Mi Dolphins
- Dolphins are detachable
- Bright, fun and appealig colourful dolphinbath toys.
- Develops creativity, colour recognition and counting.
- Tap their heads to produce differnt musical notes.
Tomy Swim n Sing Turtle
- Watch him swim in the bath – great for introducing your little one to movement in water.
- Wind up the dial on his shell to make his arms rotate so he swims and press his head to make him hum.
- He hums the tune "Beautiful Blue Danube" when swimming on his back and gargles the tune when swimming on his front.
VTech Spin and Discover Ocean Fun
- Push the starfish plunger and watch the animals spin round and round!
- 3D characters and chunky buttons introduce animals, colours and counting while fun melodies and phrases encourage discovery.
- 4 coloured animal buttons, turtle, dolphin, crab and octopus.
- Includes 1 sing-along song and 8 fun melodies.
- Chooses from 2 modes of play: learning and music.
© 2015 Smyths Toys Superstores