LEGO Super Heroes Batman Asylum Breakout 10937
- Realistic gothic décor, moss, vines and ice elements.
- Security van features opening back doors, removable roof and stretcher.
- Security gate features opening double doors and security camera.
- Weapons include Batarang and kendo stick.
- Assembled Dimensions: 34L x 14W x 32H cm
- Suitable for ages 12+
- Contents: One Arkham Asylum, 8 mini figures,all with assorted weapons or accessories, and a security van.
- Batteries not required.
LEGO Juniors Batman Defend the Batcave 10672
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman, The Joker and Robin
- Features the Batcave, The Joker’s catapult and the Batmobile
- Batcave features an entrance, jail and phone
- Batmobile features Easy to Build car base and flames
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang, The Joker's giant mallet, Robin’s staff, and dynamite
- Load up the catapult and launch the bombs!
- Speed to the rescue in the Batmobile and capture The Joker and lock him in the prison cell
- Easy to Build elements are perfect for developing building skills
- Includes age-appropriate building instructions
- LEGO Juniors is the perfect introduction to LEGO brick building
LEGO Superheroes The Riddler Chase 76012
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and an accessory: never-before-seen Batman™ (with new suit) and The Flash, and The Riddler.
- Features the Batmobile with detachable cockpit and hidden flick missiles, and The Riddler’s dragster with big engine, flames, huge rear wheels, money bags and a detachable bomb
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and a crowbar
- Also includes a banana
- Leave a slippery banana trap for The Flash
- Throw the Batarang and send The Riddler spinning
- Pull a scorching wheelie in the dragster and release the bomb
- Batmobile measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
- Dragster measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
LEGO Superheroes Man-Bat Attack 76011
- Includes Batman, Nightwing and Man-Bat minifigures with assort weapons
- Features Nightwing’s glider with grapples and Batcopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors, 2 flick missiles and a working winch and hook
- Weapons include a Batarang and 2 dynamite sticks
- Attach the hook to Nightwing’s glider and lift him to safety
- Dodge Man-Bat’s explosive dynamite
- Fire the flick missiles and stop Man-Bat’s dynamite attack
- Batcopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 3”(7cm)wide
- Glider measures over 2” (6cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide